Tell us how your week went by putting together a playlist of five songs that represent it.
Here’s my playlist of the week (in no particular order)
1. Snow (Hey Oh) by Red Hot Chili Peppers – we’ve got snow all week, well, we’ve got snow for quite a long time now. Sometimes, the sun is out, so it’s alright to go out. Sometimes, it’s just cold and grey so if I could avoid going out, I’d stay in and keep myself warm.
2. Write Your Story by Francesca Battistelli – I’ve been writing a lot! I feel like I’ve been opening my heart for everyone to see. Well, people say I wear my heart on my sleeve anyway, so there you are. I love writing and this week, I seem to have tried everything, from shadorma, photo prompt, writing prompt, fairytale, fiction, haibun, etc. I know I’m not good at them, but give me some points for trying, right?
3. The Imitation Game – He Dreamed of Machine by Pet Shop Boys – Him Indoors and I went to see the film: The Imitation Game and it was brilliant! It’s about Alan Turing and the Enigma machine. Alan Turing was the founder of computer science, mathematician, code breaker and a gay man before his time.
4. Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard – We’re going on a holiday and we can’t wait. It’s one of our Bucket List. We’ve always said we’d visit India once HRH the son is gone to university. He’s been away for 3 years now and we’re definitely booked next week to go to India – yay!
5. Happy by Pharrell Williams – I’m always happy, I think that’s my default setting – that no matter what, I’ll try to be happy and just count my blessings. But really, I’m happy and this week is a happy one – new client, started my gym again after a long time of not going, HRH the son skypes us regularly and he’s happy where he is and Him Indoors and I are happy together.