I’d like to thank Izzy https://izzyreadson.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/liebster-award-id-like-to-thank-my-nonexistent-cats/ for nominating me to this award. I would also like to thank everyone in the whole blogosphere plus of course, my followers.
Awards always come as a delightful surprise. The Liebster Award is for new-ish bloggers (less than 200 or 300 followers), who you think others need to know about. I’m truly grateful to have more than 100 followers but less than 200. The number’s rising daily, but I’m trying my best to recognize each and every one of you.
1. Lrod https://lrod1726.wordpress.com/about/
2. Yellow El Camino https://yellowelcamino.wordpress.com/about/
3. Mark Quijano https://markquijano.wordpress.com/about/
4. Mindmake https://mindmake.wordpress.com/
5. Ashebirbeletegetu https://ashebirbeletegetu.wordpress.com/about/
6. Joanne Corey https://topofjcsmind.wordpress.com/about/
11 Facts about me:
1. I’m a Sagittarian and I love travelling.
2. I like classical music, especially Beethoven’s symphonies and piano concertos.
3. I don’t like pickled onions.
4. I love ice-cream – mango, ube, vanilla and chocolate flavours.
5. I’m usually on time, not very Filipino.
6. I love shopping – shop till I drop me!
7. I love reading.
8. I love cooking, too.
9. I ring my Mom twice a week and we skype our son every Sunday afternoon.
10. I’m a good listener.
11. I enjoy blogging.
My answers to Izzy’s questions:
1. You’re in trouble. Why?
– Me in trouble? Never! I’m such a good girl, honest!
2. You start your car. What’s playing on the radio?
– Some pop music on Radio Charivari.
3. You go into your kitchen. What do you grab?
– The kettle – to make a nice cup of tea.
4. You’re crying. Why?
– I haven’t cried in years. Last time was when my Dad passed away 15 years ago. I cry in sad scenes in films or books, but they don’t count.
5. You had a crazy dream last night. What was it?
– That I was all over the place and there wasn’t enough time.
6. Tea or coffee?
– Definitely tea.
7. You’re going on an ideal date? Who are you with and what are you guys doing?
– With Him Indoors, of course… having a candlelit dinner in a lovely restaurant.
8. If you could live a character’s life for one day, which character would it be and why?
– Jane Eyre – she was a strong person and I admire her for it.
9. Is your mind an enigma?
– Not really. I wear my heart on my sleeves. But mind you, Him Indoors insists that I still puzzle him.
10. Would you rather be a child or an adult in a post-apocalyptic world?
– A child – so I can start discovering things with a fresh outlook.
11. What languages do you speak, read in, and/or understand? What languages do you want to?
– English and Filipino with some German, French and Spanish. I want to learn Japanese or Chinese.
And here are 11 questions for my nominees and viewers:
1. What’s your favourite season?
2. Do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
3. What’s your favourite colour?
4. At the beach, would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water?
5. What’s your favourite book?
6. What’s your favourite kind of drink?
7. Do you like baths or showers?
8. What is the one, single food that you would never give up?
9. What’s your favourite day of the week?
10. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
11. Last thing you bought?