I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Lori https://therattlingbones.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/the-liebster-award/ Thanks, Lori ❤ I'm really flattered and honoured!
Just what is the Liebster Award? It is an online award given to new bloggers or those who have less than 1000 followers.
1. Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you.
2. Look for an award image that you like, and post it on your blog (or grab the one I have).
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs
5. Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Lori's questions to me:
1. Who is your favorite character in a book and why?
Jane Eyre – she's such a strong character. We've seen her grown and matured and had always stuck to her principles and morality.
2. If money was no object, where would you like to visit and why?
Nowhere in particular, but I still would like to see a lot of other countries and cultures.
3. Your favorite aunt or uncle died and left you a million dollars. What would you do with the money?
Probably buy a yacht (complete with all the crew) and let it take us wherever we want to go.
4. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
I love ice-cream, especially in the summer. And of course, I love shopping till I drop!
5. What is your favourite drink (alcoholic or non)?
champagne, gin and tonic and a nice Chablis or Entre de Mer
6. What is your worst habit?
disturbing Him Indoor when he's working, like right now hehehe
7. Who was your first crush?
Martin Sheen, I think!
8. If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, who would it be and what would you eat?
Nelson Mandela and we'll eat some South African dish. I'd like to try some.
9. Who is your favourite “good” guy? this could be from a comic book, a novel, a movie, or tv show.
Superman! and Jack in Titanic
10. Who is your favourite villain? this could be from a comic book, a novel, a movie, or tv show.
11. What is the single most important thing in your life?
Disclaimer: Just because I’ve nominated you, it does not mean you have to participate. You don’t have to acknowledge this in any way, answer the questions, or even leave a comment. This is just my way of showing appreciation. If you do participate, then I look forward to your answers and to see who you nominate. Ladylee ❤
My Nominees Are:
Gah – I’ve known her for quite a while now and we’ve done a couple of MOOCs classes together – https://gahlearner.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/friday-fictioneers-empathy/
Crafty Lady – I’ve always admired her posts – https://thecraftyladyincombatboots.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/remembering-memorial-day/
Lord Ebay https://ebayism.wordpress.com/2015/05/10/a-letter-to-my-son/
Lita Doolan http://litadoolan.net/2015/05/18/display-of-genius-at-bodleian-library/
Fifty Shades of Reality https://itshardii.wordpress.com/2015/03/14/259/
Layas Na https://layasna.wordpress.com/about/
Again, you do not have to participate. Just appreciate. Have a great day, everyone! 🙂
My Questions to the Nominees:
1. Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
2. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
3. What has been your biggest challenge?
4. What is your biggest success up until now?
5. What does your perfect day look like?
6. What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
7. If you were to create a piece of art, what would the subject be?
8. What one thing would you change if you had to do it over?
9. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
10. What does your life say about you?
11. How would your friends describe you?