Hello everyone! Sorry for the late response, but I was given this award 2 months ago and I totally forgot. I think I was on holiday or I was thinking about the holiday when it came. Sorry again…Here goes…Thank you Ompong https://photoniompong.wordpress.com/2015/04/11/versatile-blogger-award/ for nominating me as a “Versatile Blogger”. I’m really honoured and flattered 🙂 Cheers again! Please check Ompong’s blog because he’s such a cool guy and my “kababayan” or country-mate. Mabuhay!
The Award Rules:
Thank the person who gave you this award by including a link to their blog. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you follow and love and nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Finally, tell 7 things about yourself.
As an awardee, please let me tell you 7 things about me…
1. I’ve got a degree in Chemistry from the Philippines and a Master’s in Applied Linguistics and English Language Teaching from the U.K. Now, I teach Business English to some companies.
2. I’m married to Him Indoors for 29 years and we’ve got a son, HRH (His Royal Highness) who’s studying in the UK.
3. We’ve been living here in sunny Bavaria for the last 25 years and we love it here.
4. I love travelling but I’m not a good traveller, i.e. I always feel dizzy or sea sick when I travel.
5. I love reading – I’ve got books all over the house, as I tend to read 2 or 3 books at the same time. Don’t forget my Kindle, which has hundreds of books and I take it on holidays.
6. I ring my mother in the Philippines 2 or 3 times a week, and HRH the son skypes us once a week.
7. Him Indoors and I love cycling around Munich and other towns. We also like walking up the mountains at the weekends.
Now, I have to pass the torch to 15 of my fellow bloggers.
1. Maia https://maiawillworkfortravel.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/national-museum-of-the-philippines/
2. Yinglan https://yzhengblog.wordpress.com/
3. Momm http://mummyonmymind.com/about/
4. Black Lace and Glitter https://blacklaceandglitter.wordpress.com/
5. Bohemian Nerd https://proudmommaofgirls.wordpress.com/
6. Dell https://dimscribblesdiary.wordpress.com/
7. LRose https://bylrose.wordpress.com/
8. Marjma https://kyrosmagica.wordpress.com/
9. Wooly Muses https://woollymuses.wordpress.com/aboutwoolly/
10. Lori https://therattlingbones.wordpress.com/about-2/
11. Janshe https://janshesupe.wordpress.com/
12. Karmen https://consciousandbreathing.wordpress.com/
13. Sue Vincent http://scvincent.com/about/
14. eatpraylovemom https://eatpraylovemom.wordpress.com/
15. momma https://amommasview.wordpress.com/
Congratulations to the new torchbearers of the “Versatile Blogger Award”… Continue to inspire new and upcoming bloggers the way you have inspired me! 🙂