Hello everyone! Gorgeous day here, they say we’ll reach 30 degrees today – wow! Hope you’re all having a lovely day wherever you may be.
I’d like to say thanks to Ritu https://butismileanyway.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/the-lovehate-challenge/ for giving me this challenge. Three cheers, Ritu ❤
In this challenge, I have to list ten things that I love and then ten things that I hate. Then, I’ll nominate 10 bloggers to do the same. Here goes:
Ten things I love:
1. My family, of course – Him Indoors, HRH the son, my darling Mom, 2 brothers, 1 sister and their families
2. Friends – lots of them – C, N, R, you know who you are, I meet them for coffee, shopping, chat, walk, etc. My friends from school and college, cousins, and fellow bloggers.
3. Travelling – I love visiting old and new places. I learn a lot from travelling – different cultures, people, religion, food, traditions, etc.
4. Blogging – a huge part of my life now, even waking up in the middle of the night just to blog for an hour or so, then go back to sleep. Am I pathetic or what? I still love it!
5. Books – I couldn’t remember the time when I’m not reading. I love books, all sorts, novels, funny ones, thriller, guide books, cooking, how-to.., fiction and non-fiction, etc.
6. Fish and other sea food – coming from the Philippines, I love eating fish and other sea food. Him Indoors doesn’t really like them, so sometimes we compromise, every time we go out, I’ve got to order a fish dish.
7. Shopping – shop till I drop, me…love it, love touching clothes, trying them on and taking them home. Or bags, or shoes, oh glorious shoes! Usually with friends C or N, as Him Indoors is not patient enough to shop with me.
8. Classical music, musicals, opera, concert – Him Indoors and I usually go to Philharmonie in Munich to listen to Beethoven’s symphony or piano sonata, and for opera, our fave is “La Boheme”.
9. My job – I love it! Flexible enough, when I want it, I’ll take the contract and teach Business English to some companies. Usually one-on-one with some managers who need to polish up their skills in presentation, small talk, international meetings, etc. Or sometimes in language schools in the evenings, for conversation or general English.
10. Cycling with Him Indoors – our passion, cycling here in Bavaria. Lovely place to cycle, interesting places to cycle to (beer gardens, parks, lakes, mountains, forests, etc.)
Ten things I hate or not like:
1. Negativity – I’m an optimist by nature and I love it. Some people are so negative that they drag you down with their negativity. They can’t find anything positive in life.
2. Plastic people – these are people who are really good in front of you but will say bad things as soon as you turn your back. They are not real.
3. Show-offs – the ones who are so into brands and labels and keep on telling you what they’ve got over and over. I’m not jealous or anything, but there are other important things in life.
4. Pickle onions – it could be the smell that I don’t like. But somehow, I can’t force myself to eat it. Him Indoors loves it, though. Well, I love olives and he doesn’t.
5. Pathetic excuses – when they cannot make it to our date, they give these pathetic excuses which I know were not true. I just let them carry on, and I move on with my life.
6. Politics – I know they’re important, but I cannot make myself be interested with them.
7. Being stuck anywhere by myself – I’m claustrophobic so closed lifts, crowded people are a no-no.
8. Watching sports on TV – every Saturday, Him Indoors has to have all our TV, laptops, radio for his football, cricket, rugby, formula 1, etc. I’m not really into them.
9. Boats, ships, etc – I get sea sick most of the time. That’s why we won’t be able to do cruise ships when we retire or so…although I said we’ll try once, say a Mediterranean trip sometime in the summer.
10. People who can’t really decide and leave me hanging. Just say yes or no, one simple question that needs a simple answer. But some people cannot manage that.
Send Sunshine https://sendsunshine.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/love-thyself/
Dancing with Fireflies http://fireflydance.net/2015/06/02/5-essential-tips-for-bloggers-to-keep-focused/
You may or may not take the challenge. Have great day everyone!