50 HAPPY THINGS FOR 2015: BLOGGERS UNITE IN FLOOD OF GRATITUDE
If you’d like to join in, here’s how it works: set a timer for 10 minutes; timing this is critical. Once you start the timer, start your list. The goal is to write 50 things that made you happy in 2015, or 50 thing that you feel grateful for. The idea is to not think too hard; write what comes to mind in the time allotted. When the timer’s done, stop writing. If you haven’t written 50 things, that’s ok. If you have more than 50 things and still have time, keep writing; you can’t feel too happy or too grateful!
To join the bloggers who have come together for this project: 1) Write your post and publish it (please copy and paste the instructions from this post, into yours) 2) Click on the blue frog at the bottom of this post. 3) That will take you to another window, where you can past the URL to your post. 4) Follow the prompts, and your post will be added to the Blog Party List.
Please note that only blog posts that include a list of 50 (or an attempt to write 50) things that made you feel Happy or 50 things that you are Grateful for, will be included. Please don’t add a link to a post that isn’t part of this exercise.
Thanks to Dawn Landau for the invitation to participate in this happy exercise! For more information on how to participate click on her name.
1. Him Indoors for being together for nearly 30 years
2. HRH the son for being a good son, our pride and joy
3. My mother and her good health
4. My sister and 2 brothers and their families
5. My good health
6. My freelance job
7. HRH the son finishing his Masters this year
8. HRH the son found his beautiful K and they are getting married next year
9. Paid off our mortgage this year
10. Was able to travel to different places
11. Taj Mahal and seeing tigers in the wild
12. My blogging
13. Friends (real and online)
15. My students
16. Mini for being with me for more than 10 years
17. 3 tortoises – Gin, Rex and Nikki
18. Our garden and all its trees, flowers, bees and butterflies
19. going to the gym, zumba, Latin, body balance
20. cycling with Him Indoors
21. listening to classical music
22. eating good food
23. Skype, Facebook, Viber, Whatsapp
24. movies and good tv shows
25. all the good books that I’ve read