Hello everyone, hope you’re all fine. It’s a nice day here in Bavaria, the sun is shining. And I’ve just been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Jen of Jen’s Magic. Thanks, Jen, you rock!!!! I’m really honoured and flattered.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
1. Do you prefer to write in the morning or at night? Why?
I write in the morning, first thing in the morning. I’m a morning person, everything happens in the morning for me. At night, I’m usually dead tired.
2. Do you prefer to write with music on or in silence? Why?
Both, I prefer listening to classical music or opera, but sometimes, I’ll listen to anything like pop, rock, jazz or the radio. When I’m concentrating, I work in silence.
3. What would be the title of your own Memoir?
Ladyleemanila and the world
4. If your Memoir turned into a movie, name three actors who you would like to cast to play the big roles in your life.
Gsoh, I don’t have any idea. Someone new perhaps to play my role, tall, handsome man for Him Indoors and a cool guy for HRH the son.
5. How do you handle your blog critiques?
I just ignore them.
6. If there really is a muse for writing, how would yours look like?
He’s my Him Indoors, always there for me, plants flowers in the garden and cooks for me. Love Him to bits!
7. If your teenage self would read all your blogs, what do you think he/she would write on your comment box? Do you think he/she would follow?
That she liked the photos I’ve posted, that some of the poems worked, others don’t, and as fiction, some were good, others daft. I don’t think she would follow me, she’s got other things to do, lots of new things to try and places to see.
8. If you are a vending machine, what items except for food would you dispense and for what / how much credit?
Got no idea – perhaps shoes and bags, love them!
9. What makes up a good morning?
Waking up with Him Indoors, then make a pot of tea for us. Listen to the radio then start looking at my emails and blogs. Read, like and comment of some of them. Say goodbye to Him as he goes to work, while I prepare/have my breakfast, then take a shower and go to work, too.
10. Last thing you do before sleep.
Measure my sugar values, inject insulin, brush teeth and cuddle up Him Indoors.
11. Who’s the biggest fan of your writing / blogging?
Him Indoors, whether he likes it or not, I read to him my poems or tales before I post them. He smiles, nods, gives me thumbs up, but sometimes will advise or comment on them, too.
* As always, please don’t feel obliged to answer, or accept, but know that you are an appreciated blogger in my circle! Have a lovely day!
1. What superpowers would you like to have?
2. What is your idea of having a good time?
3. Share a quote you like.
4. Why do you blog?
5. What kind of music do you like to listen to when you are reading?
6. What colour do you feel most comfortable wearing?
7. What are at least five places you’ve enjoyed visiting?
8. If you were to paint a picture of your childhood, what colours would you use?
9. If you had to change identities and start over: would you be someone completely different or about the same. (I’d love to see some examples.)
10. Do you have a signature dish? If not is their one in your family?
11. What do you seek long-term: fame and or influence, wealth, or happiness?
Cheers Jen! I had great fun. Cheers, everyone!