December writing prompts 🙂
December Writing Prompts
- In between the clover and the dampened earth.
- A mirror image of who he once was.
- The truth sucked the life right out of his chest.
- Had the map really changed, or had he read it wrong to begin with?
- A blanket, soft and warm, with the faintest hint of her perfume.
- Deep down in the dungeon…
- Two halves of a dress, frayed and worn.
- Consumed by fear, he stood as still as the dark night above him.
- And as the moon exploded…
- She dressed, then wept as the music faded away.
- Destiny awaited, they had no other choice.
- Holding her gaze briefly from across the room, he knew…
- Transfixed by the lights, she never noticed he was there.
- A steady breeze guided them along.
- Keeping his hands in his pockets, he nervously played with his keys.
- And suddenly the door began to melt against the brass…
View original post 677 more words