I was challenged by Ritu https://butismileanyway.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/freestyle-writing-challenge-take-3-sunset/ to this awesome freestyle writing challenge. I’m really flattered. So, cheers, Ritu ❤
Here are the rules to the challenge:
1. Open a blank Document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers)
The topic I was given … Fantasy
It’s when your mind has gone riot and you have been seeing or imagining things which are not normal, like I’ve always thought that sirenas and syokoy (the ones living in the sea) were real and they were my friends and all the things they do are quite normal.
It’s also like when my son was small, he’s got this imaginary friends and they did a lot of crazy things together.
What is fantasy? It could be anything, it could like a role play where you are one of the characters in a Shakespeare play, Juliet, for example. Or could be one of the fantasy genre, the artificial intelligence, UFOs, ETs, etc. Whatever it is, it’s up to you to imagine and make them up as you go.
Do I like fantasy? Yes, I think I do. Fantasy films, we usually have a film festival here about fantasy films and I sometimes watch them. Weird stuff, like.
Word count : 158 in 5 minutes
And on to those I would like to challenge…
Send Sunshine https://sendsunshine.wordpress.com/
D. Parker http://yadadarcyyada.com/
And your topic is…
What gives you joy?
Thanks and happy writing!!!