• How do you plan on changing/not changing for the New Year?
I think I’ll stick to what I am. I’ve always said I’ll try to lose weight by going to the gym more, eating less, not drinking alcohol, not eating sweets and so on and so. Every year was the same, starting with the good intention, then waning as the year goes on. So for the New Year, I could only hope that I would be able to do so, but no pressure. I’ll do what I can. That’s fair enough, right?
• Are you a resolution maker or breaker?
More of a breaker, so I will not have any resolution for the New Year.
• Do you have big plans for the New Year? Travel? Moving residences? Addition to the family?
2016 is a great year for us. We’re celebrating our 30 years wedding anniversary – yay! We’re travelling to the Philippines, Singapore and Cambodia the whole of February, even though our anniversary is in June. Well, February is a good month for our holiday, as probably we’d have enough of the cold weather here in Bavaria and in the Far East, monsoon season is over. Then, come May is the wedding of HRH the son and his beautiful K in the UK. My relatives all over the world will be able to come – sister from Canada, mother from the Philippines, us from Germany, all their friends from different universities in the UK, Germany and Ireland. Then, in August, we’re doing it again in India, where K comes from originally. Brother-in-law and family from Singapore and the one from York will be able to join us. Really, really looking forward to the New Year!
• Big career change?
Not really. I’m happy with what I’m doing, being a freelance English trainer/teacher.
• Do you write stories? Poetry? How are your characters/plots changing? Do they make resolutions?
Yes, I write short stories and poetry, but I don’t know if/when/how my characters/plots are changing. I don’t think they make resolutions.
• Plan on writing something completely different in 2016 than what you normally write? Give us an excerpt of what you might have planned.
No plan as of yet, we just have to wait and see.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!
For: Prompt Stomp- Week 12