Hello everyone! I’d like to thank The Scrawlyst for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Cheers, the Scrawlyst, you rock! I’m really honoured and flattered.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer
THE SCRAWLYST’S QUESTIONS:
1. Why do you blog?
I blog because I can! No, seriously, I enjoy blogging, reading other people’s blogs, liking and commenting on them and trying all sorts of challenges, be they flash fiction, photography, poetry, etc.
2. Which book or TV show works better than a therapy session for you?
I like Big Bang Theory, it’s what Him Indoors and I watch in the evenings. I like the jokes, the camaraderie and the fact that no-one’s perfect.
3. Your all time book/movie crush?
Give me Mr. Darcy anytime! Of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice.
4. If you were on a world backpacking tour, what would be the first and last cities you visit?
I’ll start here in Munich, then Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Istanbul, Delhi, Singapore, Bali, Sydney, Fiji, Toronto, New York, San Francisco. The last cities would be cities in South America or West Indies.
5. Your favourite book dedication?
To Him Indoors and HRH the son, with all my love
6. If you suddenly go AWOL, where would we be most likely to find you?
Here in our guest room, reading or blogging
7. Your favourite thing to do when it rains?
Sing in the rain!
8. What kind of music do you like to listen to when you are reading?
Some classical music like Beethoven’s piano sonata.
9. What’s the one word that you’d like to remove from the English language and one new word you’d like to add?
All swear words I’d like to remove. I can’t think of a new word to add.
10. If you had a dragon, what would you name it?
Puff, the magic dragon.
11. When was the last time you read something that made you smile for hours together? And of course, do share what you read
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, an inspirational novel about finding one’s destiny and the Ice-Cream Queen of Orchard Street by Susan Jane Gilman, a refreshing read on the story of Lilian Dunkle, a founder of soft-serve ice-cream.
* As always, please don’t feel obliged to answer, or accept, but know that you are an appreciated blogger in my circle! Have a lovely day!
1. What superpowers would you like to have?
2. What is your idea of having a good time?
3. Share a quote you like.
4. Why do you blog?
5. What kind of music do you like to listen to when you are reading?
6. What colour do you feel most comfortable wearing?
7. What are at least five places you’ve enjoyed visiting?
8. If you were to paint a picture of your childhood, what colours would you use?
9. If you had to change identities and start over: would you be someone completely different or about the same. (I’d love to see some examples.)
10. Do you have a signature dish? If not is their one in your family?
11. What do you seek long-term: fame and or influence, wealth, or happiness?
Cheers The Scrawlyst! I had great fun. Cheers, everyone!